- Letter request for authentication of any document available in the Legal Services Division
- Note: Please indicate mobile number and e-mail address in the letter request.
- Valid ID and a certified photocopy of the valid ID of the requesting party
- Note: If request is through a representative, include authorization letter and valid ID of the representative;
- Proof of payment for the authentication fee in the amount of five pesos (Php 5.00) per page. The fee shall be paid in the Regional Office upon presentation of the valid IDs.
- Send the letter request together with a scanned copy of a valid ID of requesting party. If request is through a representative, scan also an ‘Authorization Letter’ together with the IDs of requesting party and representative.
- Send via e-mail the scanned document(s) mentioned in Step 1 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive a call from the Legal Services Division as to when the document(s) is ready for payment and pick-up. Please do not forget to indicate your mobile number in the Letter request.
- Visit the CSC Regional Office No. 13 at the Client’s Receiving Area only and follow CSC’s In Office Transaction Protocol
- Present ID of requesting party, and ID of representative (if applicable) together with the payment for authentication of document(s) in the amount of fives pesos (Php 5.00) per page.
- Wait for your name to be called and receive the requested authenticated copies of the documents.