- Accomplished Application Form for the request for CONPAC Form;
- Valid ID and a certified photocopy of the valid ID of the requesting party
Note: If request is through a representative, include authorization letter and valid ID of the representative;
- Proof of payment for the certification fee in the amount of one hundred pesos (Php 100.00). The fee shall be paid in the Regional Office upon presentation of valid IDs.
- Download and Accomplish the Application Form here.
- Scan the duly accomplished Application Form together with your valid ID. If request is through a representative, also accomplish the portion on ‘Authorization Letter’ of the form, then scan the same together with the ID of requesting party and ID of representative.
- Send via e-mail the scanned document(s) mentioned in Step 2 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive a call from the Legal Services Division as to when the certificate is ready for payment and pick-up. Please do not forget to indicate your mobile number in the Application Form.
- Visit the CSC Regional Office No. 13 at the Client’s Receiving Area only and follow CSC’s In Office Transaction Protocol
- Present ID of requesting party, and ID of representative (if applicable) together with the payment for the CONPAC in the amount of One Hundred Pesos only (Php 100.00).
- Wait for your name to be called and receive two (2) copies of CONPAC.
Note: If access to Butuan City is not possible, the requesting party will follow Steps 1 to 3. Thereafter, the requesting party will send via courier the certificate fee of one hundred pesos (Php 100.00) and a pre-paid courier envelope to CSC Regional Office No. 13, Doongan Road, Butuan City.
Note: For Retirement purposes, there is no need to secure a Certificate of No Pending Case from this Regional Office. Instead, the retiring employees will simply fill up and submit the “Declaration of Pendency/Non-Pendency of Case” to their respective agencies. You may download a copy of a “Declaration of Pendency/Non-Pendency of Case” (Annex “A”) here.