Issuance of Certified Copies of Documents – (Appointment papers, Service Cards, CSC Records and CSC Issuances/ Resolutions)
WHO MAY AVAIL:
- Any requesting party as it pertains to his/her personal records;
- The Head of the Agency, the Human Resource Management Officer or the Administrative Officer of the Agency to which the employee concerned belongs;
- Courts and administrative bodies exercising quasi-judicial and/or investigative functions by means of the compulsory process of subpoena duces tecum, in aid of investigation and/or determination or resolution of pending cases; and
- Such other officials or entities duly authorized by competent authorities
- Accomplished Personnel Records Request Form (PRRF)
- One (1) valid identification (ID) Card
- Driver’s License/Temporary Driver’s License (LTO O.R. must presented together with old Driver’s License; O.R. alone is not allowed)/Student’s Driver’s Permit
- PRC License
- SSS I.D.
- GSIS I.D. (UMID)
- Voter’s I.D./Voter’s Certification
- BIR/Taxpayer’s I.D. (ATM type/ TIN card type with I.D. picture)
- PhilHealth I.D. (must have the bearer’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number)
- Company/Office I.D.
- School I.D.
- Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate (with picture)
- Postal I.D.
- Barangay I.D.
- NBI Clearance
- Seaman’s Book
- HDMF Transaction Card
- W.D. I.D.
- Solo Parent I.D.
- Senior Citizen’s I.D.
- Alien Certificate of Registration
- Identity Card (ACR I-CARD), and
- CSC Eligibility Card (note: implemented only beginning with the May 3, 2015 CSE-PPT)
NOTE: If the request is filed through a representative, an authorization letter or special power of Attorney (SPA) and one (1) valid ID of the representative
- Download and fill up Personnel Records Request Form (PRRF);
- Send properly accomplished PRRF through email to email@example.com together with a scanned copy or photo of one Valid Identification Card;
- Wait for advice for payment from the field office;
- Email scanned copy or photo of deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org as proof of payment;
- Wait for the advice as to when the document/s requested is/ are ready for payment and pick-up. Please do not forget to indicate your mobile number in the Application Form.
- Please come 30 minutes before your designated schedule. Don’t forget to bring the original copy of the properly accomplished PRRF and one valid ID of requesting party together with the payment for the requested documents/s amounting to Php 30.00 for Appointment or Php 40.00 for Service Record;
If you want to physically visit the office, please book an appointment using this link: https://cscfoagusandelsur.setmore.com/bookappointment
NOTE: If you cannot personally claim the requested document/s, please require your representative to bring his/ her valid ID, authorization letter or special power of Attorney (SPA).